Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sewing

Tomorrow my lovely man and I have decided to have a productive evening of making delicious food followed by eating said food, followed by sewing and fixing up some clothing. This is good because I a) need the motivation to get some of my projects going, and b) because I like feeling productive, and if I can do it alongside someone so wonderful it is a pleasurable bonus.

All together, I feel rather productive regardless. Today I printed off $60 worth of photos from 2004 until now. Mostly of traveling adventures, but also some photographic evidence of my having a university life. Printing these photos was followed by beginning (finally) my travel scrap book. I don't have too much to complete now, it's just a matter of sitting down and doing it...kinda like doing my sewing projects.

ANYWAY, my sewing goals are:

zanita

neenee

rehabilitated plaid tunic by urbanoutfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment