Saturday, August 21, 2010

Eyewear

It is time for new glasses! I had an eye appointment Wednesday and forgot to take a camera with me (they used to let you take a couple of pairs home with you to help you decide), so all I have been able to do is find what I think are the two pairs that I am currently debating on, online.

misswallflower

This pair of Randy Jackson (oh god he is making glasses) are designed for men, but I quite like how they fit on my face:



Randy Jackson

I do not think this is the actual pair of Takumi glasses I tried on, but the colour is very similar. Less caramel tortoise, more brick. Just think of the ones above, but in this colour:


My lovely mum and I are going back today and I hope that she will help me in my decision. This time, I will take pictures to show them off, and let you know of the decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment