Friday, February 18, 2011

4 inches

Today my co-worker snuck up behind me and measured my heels, then promptly informed me that I should be wearing 4 inch heels, not two. I remember him joking back when I started that if I was going to work with him that I should go out and buy myself a pair of 4 inch heels. Today while joking around I asked him if he really wanted to be working with a 6'1" girl who already at 5'9" plus two inches towers over him. I feel like I would scare away customers, but I love wearing them...I would just prefer to wear them when I'm going out some place nice.

This pair of mary-janes with a stacked wooden platform/heel look like they would be so comfy to wear:

3 comments:

  1. So you can't tell if there is a bow at the front or not, but I have a feeling that these are Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony...and the price point is waaaay out of my reach at $395. Ack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I hadn't left all my heels at home.

    Curse you clothing-limiting travel, curse you.

    ReplyDelete