Saturday, November 28, 2009

leaves

To add to the shit that is occurring in my life right now, the neighbors whose lot backs onto ours (panhandle) are dumping leaves and throwing twigs that fell from our tree over our fence (they stopped for a brief moment when they saw me watching them, while on the phone).

They've always held a sore spot regarding that tree (it's a heritage tree that they wanted us to cut down), and have now resorted to childish antics. Have I mentioned that they're in their 60's? And that they now have their 40 something son in on it too?

Fuck. I have very little respect for these people, and it boggles my mind that they think this is a good way to deal with the situation. Because you know...they did all that raking, and now they are in a neat pile on our side of the fence.

Grow up.

1 comment: