Tuesday, September 21, 2010

2 more sleeps

...till I am home from my trip to Ontario. Today is my first day that I have been able to just sit around and do nothing. This meant: catching up on the Trueblood season finale, reading a bit more of The Girl Who Played with Fire and in general just surfing the net. In the past week I have visited with the two cousins who are closest in age, Kels, Grandma and Uncle Jim. I have also visited Kingston to check out Queen's University, which has made me 10 times more excited to be applying for Occupational Therapy.
This weekend I got to visit my Uncle Bob and Aunt Barb along with my cousin Mike and his wife Barb and their two little kids. They kept me pretty busy this weekend. So this is why, having my cousin Angela's house to myself for a few hours is so nice! Especially because I know in a couple of more hours I will be insanely busy with two more little cousins. We have already planned a girls night with dress-up time etc. I'm sure that means letting them wear my clothing and makeup.
Ok, off to UWO to see what their campus and program looks like. More posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment