Monday, September 27, 2010

Rainy days....

...Make me wish I had something better to do with my time.

Today is my first day back to work, at a new job in a new place. I know it'll be great, but because it is still a new job I continue to worry that somehow I will fuck things up.

I think that because it is only for a few hours a day, and I am used to being in an office for 8.5, that I'm a little...I don't know. Anxious to find something to fill the rest of my time. Particularly because I will need to save lots and lots of money for grad school.

I'm also just, devoid of emotion at the moment. But what does instill me with one emotion, desire namely, are these Jeffrey Campbells:


I've been thinking about them for some time now, and recently saw a picture of a girl wearing them with knee socks that made me love them even more. Maybe I should bite the bullet and buy myself them for Christmas (egads that's months away and I'm already thinking about it!).

2 comments:

  1. UGH I saw these too. Obvs, I adore them... If only we were the same shoe size we could buy one pair and share them week to week.
    xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the new job.
    those shoes are a+++++

    ReplyDelete