Tuesday, April 26, 2011

it's been a night

And I already miss you like hell.


I miss your touch, your skin, your comforting arms. The way you made me feel safe when I was with you. I took pills last night to help me sleep, only they didn't. I kept waking up in disbelief. I didn't want this to end, and yah, months in advance of me potentially leaving is better than doing it then, but I wasn't ready for it at all. I feel like I've lost one of my best friends, because that is definitely what you became...one of my best friends. One that I could tell anything, and feel assured you wouldn't judge me. I wish it didn't have to be this way, and even though I don't regret a thing and loved the time we did have together...I wish none of this had happened so I wouldn't be this broken. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment