Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I've been around...

But not really on here lately...

The truth is, I have been super busy with work (egads I haven't done an outfit post in ages...I promise to update you all with some new outfits when I get the chance) and life. Right now my life looks like: running around the town on errands, escaping the island to Vancouver for a stay with a good friend, going back and forth between two jobs, worrying about the status of my grad school applications, thinking about what that will mean for my relationship here in Victoria, and trying to stay in contact with my circle of friends.

So right now I am sort of torn...do I want to keep this blog, or should I start a second less naughty tumblr for general likes/interests and other things that catch my eye? I suppose it would be pretty much just like this blog, so I have a hard time weighing the pros and cons...but I know that many of you who follow me have also gone the tumblr route. Any suggestions? I guess I feel like this one takes more time to edit/format etc than a tumblr would. HMMMMM. What do do.

No comments:

Post a Comment