Friday, September 25, 2009

Indian Summer

One thing I love about going back to school is the back to school shopping. Even though I generally do not buy that much, this fall I seem to have picked up some essential and much needed pieces. Although I feel like I spent quite a bit, when I think back on it I only purchased one super expensive item this year and that was the fantastic Silence and Noise hooded bomber jacket from UO so I really should not worry; it would have been even much worse if I had bought the We Who See field boot (alas they did not have them at the Vancouver store).

Anyway, with that said most of my shopping occurred in second hand and vintage shops which I thoroughly recommend. What better way to find some amazing clothing that no one else will have? Although, with that said, I have tons of vintage dresses that I need to alter...maybe I'll make my Friday's sewing project days.

Enough blabber, the reason I'm posting is to show off the amazing weather Victoria has been having and the opportunities I've been having to soak up some of that lovely sun (even though I've gone back to being a ghost).

Silence & Noise bomber jacket, dress by J.J. Park, vintage black suede Keds

H&M jean skirt, white peasant tee by Only

AA Floral Lace Bra & Racerback Tank, vintage Sanyo Fashion House for Saks 5th Ave pencil skirt

SmartSet tee, Staccato pinstripe sailor shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment