Thursday, September 17, 2009

Traveling Plans

Here I am lying awake, having just finished catching up on my Developmental and Adaptive Physical Activity readings (oooooh god), trying to decide what it is I want to do with my life post-graduation and pre-Masters school.

This is supposed to be my final year, and come hell or high water, I will make it so. I went in yesterday to see my faculties advisor (thankfully we have our own personal one instead of being stuck with the Education faculties advisor's who have no clue what we're talking about) to confirm that I am indeed on the right track. This involved looking over the new systems 'Record of Degree' bullshit which was in total disarray, which of course meant that I was panicking because this silly report was trying to say that I had two more electives to complete. No. You are incorrect internet source of my records. Incorrect.

In the end things have worked themselves out for now, I believe, with my Sociology upper electives being transferable and accepted as upper electives for my Recreation and Health major...Now I just need to check with the Soci department that I am in fact going to be getting a minor out of these past five years of school.

Anyway the purpose of this post, besides abusing the pathetic attempts of post-secondary advising to do their jobs, was to say that I'm now trying to figure out what I want to do once I finish up in July. I told Kelsey that I would come to visit her in London (it'll happen), and I also committed (3 years ago) to going down to San Francisco to celebrate a fellow travelers 21st birthday in August. On top of that, as I seriously doubt that 1 month of school before Masters is a good enough break, I think I want to tick Italy and Greece off my bucket list of places to go. BUT WHENNNNN, and how? Do I conform and join a tour package, or do I do the cities I want to do on my own?

Any suggestions friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment