Monday, May 3, 2010

Kodak Instamatic 233

The other week I bought a Kodak Instamatic 233 camera made in England circa 1960. Shortly after purchasing it and talking to my friend Astrid who is a fabulous photographer and works at London Drugs I began my hunt for 126 film.

The film finally arrived...and I spent about $60 on having 3 rolls shipped to me, plus they expired in 2009, but honestly, I think that they will be fine and will probably mean more unique photos.

Anyway, I cannot wait!! Here is what the camera looks like...it even has a fancy case so I'll update my own photos of it later:


Now I just need to make sure I can find a place that will develop it. That is the only problem I foresee right now. Hopefully my photos will turn out lovely comme ca:


found here

No comments:

Post a Comment