Friday, December 17, 2010

illin

It has been a while since I have posted, so here is an update:




I am sick. And it fucking sucks. Last weekend I was doing my best to not get sick by taking lots of vitamin c, supplements, oregano oil, etc. Then whammo, as of Wednesday I finally hit the wall of bacterial doom and since have not been able to stop my eyes from watering, my nose from running, or my lungs from coughing. As such, I haven't been able to work my ridiculous hours (probably what made me sick in the first place), and thus haven't made any money. The only plus side is that my goddamn abs are burning and look pretty good.


I am also too scared to try taking any other drugs other than my benylin cough and cold syrup because it warns you that if you do you may overdose. Shit. That is not what I want.


Anyway, hopefully posting will resume soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment