Thursday, December 30, 2010

resolutions

As I sit here procrastinating (well I have started, I just take lots of intermittent breaks) working on my grad school applications for Ontario OT schools, I figured I may as well begin my New Years Revolutions. I don not really have many, but it has to begin somewhere....

Along with this blog I have always kept a journal. Probably since junior high, and periodically through my childhood...but we all know what that was like. It is pretty hilarious to read back over the years at my trials and tribulations, especially through the teen years. But anyway, for 2011 my goal is for my journal to look a little more like this:


I figure by mixing in a little bit of artistry, scrap-booking and collage-making, I will fill my need to be creative more often (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment