Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm back...

...with a Caturday!

And updates: On Christmas day (evening) Corey and I got back from Sicamous with his family where we had a nice white Christmas. He took me to Malaqua, where he showed me his families farm house, old elementary school and other old hangouts. We tromped through dry snow and the feeling of it brought back memories of Yellowknife. It was wonderful. I wish I had taken more photos to show off the landscape, however I totally forgot to take out my little point and shoot and couldn't find my old Kodak.

Since being back, I've sort of been working and just visiting with family, and clearly not updating. I'm sure that will change shortly.

Tomorrow I'm off to lunch with the beautiful Kelsey and Teresa, so perhaps I will photo document that excursion.

Till then, enjoy the rest of your holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment