Monday, January 4, 2010

Stolen

From Vero:

A - Age: Vingt-trois
B - Bed size: Extra-long Twin :( Good thing a new bed is going to be my moving out present.
C - Chore you hate: De-clogging the drain...and I'm the only one that does it.
D - Dog’s name: When I have one, s/he will be named after some sort of mythological deity (or something).
E - Essential start your day item: Coffee (so true).
F - Favorite colors: Purple and green.
G - Gold or Silver: Silver. I don't wear much jewellery, but I prefer silver. Gold is growing on me.
H - Height: 5’9.
I - Instruments you play: Currently...none. I used to play the recorder.
J - Job title: Leisure Assistance Coordinator.
K – Kids: Give me 5 years or so.
L - Living Arrangements: OH HAI FAMILY.
M - Mother’s name: Lois Toms
N - Nicknames: Flobby, Robino, & Bean.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Nope.
P - Pet Peeve: Guilt trips, because I am so easily susceptible to them. Or perhaps those students in class who simply like to hear themselves talk, rather than actually say anything worthwhile. You know who you are. Shut up.
Q - Quote from a movie: Clementine, "Truth be told I'm a vindictive little bitch".
R - Right or left handed: Right.
S - Siblings: Two of the female variety.
T - Time you wake up: Currently 7:30.
U - Underwear: Yes. Most definitely.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes (I know guys, hush).
W - Workout style: Soccer practice/games and running in the rain. NOT in Lulu Lemons. Sorry.
X - X-rays you’ve had: Teeth and nose.
Y - Yesterday’s best moment: Receiving a lovely and endearing text message from the boy.
Z - Zoo favorite: Tigers forever and always.

2 comments:

  1. i disagree with your dislike of mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I knew someone would.

    I enjoy them sometimes, and will certainly eat them...they just aren't something I would personally pick out over something else.

    ReplyDelete