Saturday, January 9, 2010

When I grow up...

I'm not going to live in the city. I mean, of course, when I've "settled down" and have kids. Instead, I will live just outside of the city, on a little patch of land that will allow me to grow a decent vegetable garden and an area for a chicken coup so that I can have fresh eggs and eventually, fresh chicken. Who knows...maybe I'll even have a goat so that I can make goat's milk and cheese.

I WILL make this happen. And I will be happy with it.

PS: I'm currently writing up a research review for my social marketing plan targeting promoting eating locally and sustainably, so I realize that this decision is currently affected by what I'm reading and reporting. However, I really do feel that this is a good way to live and to bring up children.

2 comments:

  1. i will come visit you and eat your chicken's eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We can have delicious brunches and have baking dates.

    ReplyDelete