Wednesday, June 23, 2010

eBay

I've been contemplating the idea of getting rid of some of my items of clothing via eBay for the past while, and have even taken the steps of setting myself up an account. Now I'm ready to commit! Of course I could try to sell some of my things locally, but in general, I'm not really sure how many people in Victoria are looking for the things I might be selling...which at the moment seems to be vintage dresses and skirts.

Here is a sneak peek at a few of the items that I am currently in the process of setting up on an my account, and once it is all set up, I will post a link to it!

I LOVE this little 70's dress, with the lace neckline and tie but unfortunately the waistband hits me higher than my waistline and sort of cuts across my ribs...


At one point in time I had planned on chopping this coral red dress with fantastic 80's ruffles so that it was an above the knee dress, but the fabric is so delicate that I don't have the heart to attempt it and possibly wreck it (also, red...not so much my colour). So instead I'll leave it to a more talented seamstress.


And finally, this adorable striped skirt is fantastic...but not for me because I do not have a 24-25 inch waist:

No comments:

Post a Comment