Saturday, June 19, 2010

Rachel Roy

I've been oggling a few of Rachel Roy's pieces that are available at The Bay over the last month or so and haven't really been able to get them out of my mind since.

Today mum and I were running errands and basically because she also really likes the pieces and thinks that Rachel Roy is a very smart designer I am now sold on the item that I want most:


























....and because it is on sale, the purchase is thus much easier to make! If not this romper, then I will most likely spend the cashola on this structured little number:


























Maybe a 2 month early birthday present?

Goodness gracious...what to do...

2 comments:

  1. Yes yes! I've tried on the romper and it didn't fit nearly as nicely as I had hoped, but I shall try the dress next:)

    ReplyDelete