Monday, June 14, 2010

summer

It's that time of year again, when everyone starts to wear a little less clothing and after work or school people are heading to the beach or are lying in their back yard taking in the sun.

For Victoria, summer seems to finally be upon us, but I hesitate to say that because at any moment it could decide it would rather go back to Spring and start raining again...and that is not at all what I want.

Regardless, I am happy to have spent my weekend in the sun and on the beach and have begun thinking of new bathing suits and what different ways I can alter the old dresses I bought (LAST summer...procrastinator, I know).


PS: See that cute brunette with the short hair? That's what I want to do next Spring/Summer. Regardless of how much I want to have long hair, all I can do is think of cutting it or what colour I will dye it next. Blonde is great, I'm loving having it...but nothing beats a sexy auburn or chestnut brown.

1 comment: