Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween

It's just 6 days away and I'm still unsure of what I'll be doing with my evening. I would go to Gnarloween if it weren't for the fact that I stopped going to all age gigs when I was 17.

I feel like last Halloween was just too good to beat, and thus I am floundering in the midst of ideas and plans of what to do. Do I go downtown and brave the notoriously long lines that I've dealt with in the past or do I find a crazy house party to go to?

I think maybe before I start freaking out over what I'm going to do, I should probably figure out what I am going to be. I had thought about going as a Day of the Dead Mexican Candy Skull Skeleton thing...


But then I decided that was too much face paint and while it would be fun, I feel like it's a short period of time type costume. Not an all nighter...

So now I'm thinking going back to my Tiger lovin' roots and doing something along the lines of this:

found through Colin's FB

Which would certainly mean a lot less potential smudging.

No comments:

Post a Comment