Friday, October 30, 2009

wandering thoughts

I want to dye my hair again; except that I have never liked the up keep. I started dyeing my hair in grade 9, starting off with lovely shades of mahogany/auburn, progressing to black, and then eventually to strawberry blond. After a year of growing it out and allowing my hair to become healthy again I went back to red, which eventually led to me once again trying to grow it out and having it dyed a chestnut brown in order to do so. And now I'm back to plain ol' dirty blond/light brown.

There is a beautiful ginger in my class, with gorgeous curls and pretty freckles. Every time I see her, I am tempted to go back to colouring my hair red. I'm quite frustrated with the fact that my mother passed on her ginger gene to my middle sister and not to me (although this fact probably helped me pass it off). To have a complete set of the various typical hair colours in my family, all we really need is someone with black hair.

Anyway, especially right before Halloween I am tempted to take the step and start colouring my hair again...bother.

Par exemple:


ou:



I just don't know what to think. I do know that I have always really liked the look of blue or green eyes with dark and vibrant colours, but that in itself is not reason enough to go out and start paying money to have my hair dyed.

Perhaps I should buy a wig?

No comments:

Post a Comment